Deleting Recovery Points
In NAKIVO Backup & Replication, you can permanently delete a recovery point in a VM backup. Deleting a recovery point does not affect any other VM backup recovery points.
To permanently delete a recovery point, follow the steps below:
1. Click Configuration in the upper right corner of the product.
2. Go to the Repositories tab and click a Backup Repository.
3. Click the backup where you want to delete a recovery point.
4. Hover the mouse pointer over the recovery point you want to delete and click Delete:
NOTE: A recovery point cannot be deleted while the source VM backup job is running.
5. Click Delete Recovery Point in the message that appears.
NOTE: The space occupied by the recovery point will be marked as “free” and reused by new data blocks on the next job runs, though the actual size of the Backup Repository may not change. To free up the space occupied by the recovery point, you can reclaim free space.